Thursday, March 05, 2009

Friday Finds: new rockin' shoes!

Have I said that I like shoes? I really do enjoy boys shoes. But I really enjoy them when my 2.5 year old can put them on himself and they look REALLY good! The latest shoes we have tried that flex to my liking are Pedipeds. The next best thing to bare feet as the tagline indicates. And, that's a plus in our house. They also give back a portion of their proceeds and product to many great organizations.

I am very impressed with Pediped footwear. We reviewed the Zach in the Original Pediped line and the Demetri in the Flex line.

The Zach shoe is from the Original line (0 - 24 months). They really stay on Boatboy's feet while he is rolling around on the floor and they flex very easily as he in the crawling position and ready to take off. The leather is by far the softest leather I have ever felt! And, the leather is made with premium, non-toxic, ECO grade leather throughout!


And, here we have the very adorable Demetri shoes from the Flex line (ages 1 - 5). I think the best thing about these shoes are the foam insoles that are provided. They offer a comforatble fit along with a soft yet firm heel to absorb shock. The velcro fasteners allow LA to put on and take off his own shoes.

Check out all 45 fashion forward styles in girls and boys and make your purchase for a new pair of quality shoes for the Spring/Summer season!

No comments: