LA (my 3-year-old) really enjoyed the flexible sole and velcro fasteners last time. But the true test of soft flexible leather was up to my super sweet super active little 1-year-old, Boatboy.
Boatboy seems to be quite comfy in his adorable Pedipeds. They are so easy to put on. They stay on! And, the leather is so soft! It allows Boatboy to crawl, fall and get up again with out leaving indentations on his soft, tiny feet. Or, our floors. Pediped vouch themselves as the next best thing to bare feet and that is so true!
I really like to coordinate Boatboy's outfits and my choice of shoes last time really made it tough even though they were stinkin' cute! So, I am thankful for the fall collection. I got a pair of Ethans, a classic brown shoe, that will match almost everything!
Head over to check out their new fall collection. If you have a girl you must have these. If I had a girl she would live in these shoes. I just adore them!
Win a pair: Head over to Pedipeds and leave me a comment with which "Originals" pair you must have and the size. Depending on stock they could be yours. If not, you might have to pick a 2nd choice, but regardless a Blondes, Poop & Mascara winner is scoring a pair of shoes!
1. Follow my blog publicly through Google's easy reader tool.
2. Subscribe to my blog via email (and except the confirmation email).
3. Follow me on twitter... mrsblonde1
4. Tweet about this giveaway. Please tweet once. No follower of yours wants bombarded with the same tweet over and over.
5. Grab my button and post it to your cyber space.
6. Blog about this contest and leave the link in your comment.
7. Email this giveaway to 4 friends and copy me.
8. NEW - Grab my Less Naughty. More Nice. button to promote my upcoming event! More details coming soon.
I will select a winner August 18th. Thanks for entering!True Random Number Generator 77