Thursday, September 24, 2009
UPrinting has been a leading online printing company for over 25 years. Their mission is to give back to the community by helping non-profit organizations achieve their charitable goals. And my favorite thing about the company is their ecological consciousness through FSC certification, SFI certification, use recycled papers and soy inks.
They are generously offering a high-gloss or semi-gloss 18x24 poster. This is the photo I selected for my poster. My two adorable boys as photographed by Full Pockets Photography!
Buy it: 18 x 24 poster for $24 Check out all of the amazing photo gifts like calendars. Grandparents LOVE these!
Win it: UPrinting is giving one 18 x 24 poster print to a lucky Blondes, Poop & Mascara reader. Leave me a comment telling me how you would use your free print.
1. Follow my blog publicly through Google's easy reader tool.
2. Subscribe to my blog via email (and except the confirmation email).
3. Tell me your favorite thing about my blog that isn't a review or giveaway.
4. Follow me on twitter... mrsblonde1
5. Tweet about this giveaway.
6. Grab my button and post it to your cyber space.
7. Grab my Less Naughty. More Nice. button and post it to your cyber space.
8. Blog about this contest and leave the link in your comment.
9. Email this giveaway to 4 friends and copy me.
I will randomly select a winner on September 30th. Thanks for entering one of many giveaways during Less Naughty. More Nice.
Random number 7 is the winner. You have 3 days to contact me.
Please tell everyone you know about this event.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
If LA is the calculated risktaker of our two boys, Boatboy is the daredevil. He tends to dive in first then see if the water's hot so to speak. So, we thought we would take him on the big carnival slide last weekend. Check out the video embedded below. The look on his face right before he starts laughing is outstanding! As is LA's expression at the very end of the video.