Wednesday, December 09, 2009
If you have not heard of Baby Legs then allow me to introduce you to these fancy, universal leg warmers called Baby Legs from Baby Snazz.
Your kiddo can wear Baby Legs so many ways. Since I have 2 boys my little guys don't get to experience them the way they would if they were girls, but little guys can wear them too. Though my husband adamantly disagrees..."If their legs are cold they can wear pants!" He thinks they are girlie. BUT, he has liked the practical way of wearing them...under pants to keep the legs warm and on the arms to look like a t-shirt! So YES boys can wear them as well!
If you do not have Baby Legs you need to get a pair for your children. I think they are great and if I had a girl, she would wear them all the time under skirts! So stinking cute! And they carry an organic line. YEAH!
Baby Snazz has so many other great products to offer. The founder of Baby Snazz has 4 girls....so, she definitely knows what works and what doesn't!Be sure to check out their other great stylish gear!
Buy a pair: Prices starting at only 6.97
Win a pair: Baby Snazz is giving a pair of Baby Legs from their ORGANIC line to one Blondes Poop & Mascara reader. Please let me know who will be wearing these amazing Baby Legs. And which pair you must have if you win!
1. Follow my blog publicly through Google's easy reader tool.
2. Subscribe to my blog via email (and except the confirmation email).
3. Tell me your favorite thing about my blog that isn't a review or giveaway.
4. Follow me on Twitter (@mrsblonde1)
5. Tweet about this giveaway like so "@mrsblonde1 is giving away a pair of organic Baby Legs by @babysnazz Enter up to 10 ways! http://tinyurl.com/ykhwv9k Please RT"
6. Grab my button and post it to your cyber space.
7. Tell 4 friends via email and cc me.
8. Blog about this contest and leave the link in your comment.
9. Sign up for Babysnazz email newsletter on the bottom right of the homepage.
I will select a random winner on December 14. Thanks for entering.
Thanks Baby Snazz for sending me Baby Legs in exchange for writing this review.