Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday!...so why is my heart breaking?

Because Ten Shekel Shirt just helped connect my heart across an ocean and through hate to these precious faces...



...and embodies Hope presented by Love 146...



The up side is that what took me 10 minutes over a lunch break to watch I can spend the rest of my life trying to help heal.

"I have been blessed. Now I want to be a blessing. I have been loved. Now I want to bring love. I have been changed to bring change to bring change." - Aaron Niequist

2 comments:

Medley Family said...

Thanks for the info! I unfortunatly called KB Toys and the sale had ended however we did put it on his birthday list and will still get it hopefully sometime between now and then on sale! The harmonica is a great idea..Owen loves his cousins recorder! You are welcome to add us...we love keeping up on the Haffner home! I am working on doing better on my blog...we will see!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Wow! This is really heartbreaking! I had heard about this going on, and it just sickens me. I know that God will deal with these men in a way that is unimaginable. Those precious little babies! I am going to have to go to their website now, to see what we can do. Thank you for sharing this.

Angie