Friday, April 11, 2008

Last Getaway before #2 arrives

We took a trip to visit our Aunt Debbie and Uncle Eric in Palatine, IL and then our friends Ty, Rachel and Avonlea in Chicago last weekend. I know I am a little late with the post.... but I had to post a few pictures, because we had so much fun!!


Yes, it is IKEA! We had so much fun and Landon was in awe of all the stuffed animals!


My Aunt and Uncle and all of our sushi dinner.


Landon is enjoying his turkey, carrots and crackers while we eat sushi. It won't be long before he is eating sushi with us!


Landon in his cool new shades......everytime we walk outside he says, "bright, bright." So, I am glad he actully keeps them on!


Landon and Dadda checking out the view from Ty and Rachel's 30th floor apartment. Quite the view of Chicago...they have such a beautiful apartment!!


Landon and Avonlea were watching a DVD together before nap time. So cute!!!


We had such a great time visiting with Ty, Rachel and Avonlea. I think Landon wore them out running laps around their apartment, but I think it was great entertainment for Avonlea. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

No comments: