Monday, April 07, 2008

I have been tagged by Jenni!!

I was tagged by my friend, Jenni to post the following survey about me!

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysat every summer through JH and HS for my neighbors in Valpo. BEST job ever!!!
2. Hollywood Connection (ran the lazer tag game)
3. sales gal at the Guess on Rodeo Dr.
4. traveling make-up artist for Christian Dior in CH

4 movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Wedding Planner!!! love it!!!
2. Dumb and Dumber!!!! My fav and Amos can't stand it, but he has watched with me!!
3. Walk to Remember
4. Jerry Macquire

4 places I’ve lived:
1. Valparaiso, IN (all of my growing up years)
2. LA, CA (college)
3. Elmhurst, IL
4. Indianapolis, IN

4 TV shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Oprah
4. Days of our lives (I know ridiculous, but if Landon is sleeping and there is a lot to get done....you should know I would rather sit down and put my feet up to watch some horrible TV)

4 places I’ve been:
1. AZ
2. CA
3.FL
4. Costa Rica (honeymoon)

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Amos
2. My mom and her goofy forwards
3. my senior girls
4. friends from the Well

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate and some more Chocolate!!
2. Anything sweet!
3. Mexican food
4. Pizza!

4 places I would like to visit:
1. New Zealand for an anniversary someday (it is so far away, though)
2. Camping out East with my Hubby!!
3. Spa vaca with girlfriends in FL
4. TX to visit my new little niece

4 things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1. New arrival of baby #2 the end of May (that is next month)
2. The adventure of a family of 4
3. God's plan for our location
4. My hubby is turning 30!!

4 friends I’m tagging since I got tagged:
1. Nicole
2. Shannon Pongratz
3. Shannon Poe
4. Beth

1 comment:

Shannon said...

If you ever go on that spa vacation in FL, count me in...that is if I was one of the friends ;)!! Now that sounds PERFECT!!