Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My girls!



I was so blessed by Katelin, Abigail and Elizabeth this past weekend. Abigail, Boatboy and I headed up to Ball State to visit Katelin... and it so happened Elizabeth was there visiting from Purdue. I was able to attend Katelin's church gathering and it was great. I am overwhelmed with joy every time I am around these girls. As most of you know I have had the privilege of being a part of their lives since they were in 7th grade! Wow! They are turning into such beautiful young woman and they are walking with the Lord every step of the way. They have shown me and taught me so much over the years. When I pray for LA and Boatboy's future wives, I can only dream that God would bless them with a girl like these three. I love you girls and miss you like crazy! Wednesday nights are just not the same!

No comments: