It is finally Spring! We are loving every minute! What I didn't know about Spring is that it is prime season for head lice. Yuck!! I so remember getting lice as a child and I had hair down to my bottom. It hurt so bad when my Mom had to comb my hair and wash it to get all the bugs out. Blah! I think about my boys and all the places we could get those little gnasties...bounce houses, hats, dress up clothes at the nature center, the children's musesum, gym mats, etc. I also didn't know there was a way to prevent your child from head lice.
Zippity Doo actually prevents your child from getting lice instead of treating the head lice. I have never seen or heard of a product like this. And it is ALL natural. It smells so fresh and amazing. I want to find a scent similar for myself.
There are 5 products in the line. Shampoo, conditioner, detangler, syling gel and shielding spray. All of which I have used on the boys blonde heads. We don't use the conditioner much though.
But I am sure I would on a little girl! Maybe we'll get one of those!? I LOVE the styling gel. I use it everyday. It works really well and allows their hair to stay soft, smell great and prevents head lice. What more could a mom ask for? And I get to give away an entire set!
Buy: The products start at $10.99 at select online retailers
Win: Zippity Doo and BSM Media allowed me to review an entire set valued at $57. I have a set for one Blondes, Poop & Mascara reader. Leave me a comment on why you must have these products and who will be using them.
1. Follow my blog publicly through Googles easy reader tool.
2. Subscribe to my blog via email (and except the confirmation email).
3. Follow @mrsblonde1 on Twitter.
4. Tweet about this giveaway like so "Yeah! @mrsblonde1 of Blondes, Poop & Mascara is giving away a $60 @zippitydooshair all natural kids hair kit http://tinyurl.com/yb7dlq8"
5. Blog about this contest and leave the post link in your comment.
6. Tell 4 friends about this giveaway via email, provide a direct link and cc me.
7. Follow Zippity Doo on twitter @zippitydooshair
Thanks for entering! I will select a winner on April 14. And thanks to Zippity Doo and BSM Media for allowing to review these amazing products in exchange of this review.