Monday, March 16, 2009

handmade perfection


I would like to introduce you to Nicole of Little Miss Lexie Designs. Perfection and quality met with a true eye for design. Little Miss Lexie designs was started out of Nicole's love for color, design and sewing. Her first creative love came in the form of faux painting and putting together draperies for her own home. She has now moved to designing clothing and bedding for toddlers and babies.

Nicole says, "I feel so blessed to have a God given passion and talent for placing different textures and colors together and watching them take shape!"


I have seen her baby bumper pads, quilts, shams, pillows, dresses, pants and boys t-shirts. You would be crazy not to purchase a piece of Little Miss Lexie clothing. Her items scream perfectionist! She is so easy to work with and keeps customer service top of mind. Tell me you haven't you ever envisioned having your very own custom bedding made just to your liking? Or super adorable little girls clothing handmade or very cool boys t-shirt?

I know I have. When I was looking for the perfect nursery bedding, I just couldn't find anything that I absolutely loved. It would have been great to pick out my own fabric and have it handmade to my liking!

She is even open to making an item that is not listed on her website. Just recently I wanted a guitar on a boys t-shirt. So, I picked out the t-shirt and she suggested fabric for the guitar and wallah! Believe me when I say Nicole is very easy to work with.

I love supporting a Mom who puts work into her passion into her talents. Head over to Nicole's Etsy shop Little Miss Lexie Designs!

As mentioned, she does custom made-to-order work too!

1 comment:

Little Miss Lexie Designs said...

I love you...you are my sista