Monday, August 04, 2008

Knox & Viv pullin' G's


I guess if you're going to sell People your baby photos for $14 MILLION DOLLARS the profits should go to the Jolie/Pitt Foundation. Esablished in September 2006 the organization is said to be "...committed to using their resources to help the world’s most vulnerable people. These two organizations are focusing on crises that receive far too little attention and Angelina and Brad are happy to do their part to help..." according to a spokesperson for the couple.

2 comments:

designHER Momma said...

seriously that's a lot of cash! But, at least they realize they have enough and want to help out.

...do you think I qualify as one of the worlds most vulnerable? I promise I would do good with it.

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

@ designerHER momma - No. No you don't qualify. At least according to most of Barna's research you don't. Though your most recent post It's choking me... has me thinking you're doing some unnecessary suffering. :) [Ah]