Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My brother is a married man!!!



My brother Frankie and I on his big day (July 22nd).



The family.




My 2 sweet boys!!




My hot Momma dancing with my brother.



Landon still took his afternoon nap. He likes to sleep.




Frankie and Ruby are so in love.




My Aunt Debbie (the photographer).






Trying to get a family picture. It didn't really work.:)





My little guy. I just love him.




Ruby stayed the night at our house the night before the wedding. I got to do her make-up and hair. It was lots of fun!!! The wedding was such a beautiful day. I am so excited for my brother!


2 comments:

Two Kids and a Mommy said...

looks like the day went well...you look gorgeous in teal! Frankie looks very happy. love ya, nic

Nook said...

Nice wedding pics...everyone looks very happy.

I guess I'm a blogger now...changed forever. I have myspace now too...I'm big time!

Shannon