Sunday, July 08, 2007

4th of July fun!



The family (my Mom and Dad, brother Frankie and his fiance Ruby with my little nephew Raymond and Austin)!!



Playing on the floor and snuggling. We have a very snuggly baby!




Watching Chloe act crazy!



Sitting outside grilling with Papa.




Chloe loves when I take her picture.




We went out on my parents boat and Landon was a little sleepy.



He is ready to fish....watch out!



How sweet is this picture?



Playing in the front of the boat with Nana. She was a real trooper that day.....she let all of us fish while she played with Landon. Thanks Mom!






So Dad caught such a huge fish! ha!


And then I caught another big one! We had such a great time!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I didn't know I had such a great fisherwoman for a friend!!! You look so skinny too!! I'll call you now that I am back...let's get together!! Can't wait!! Love U!!